Travel Fellowship Award
The Options IX for the Control of Influenza conference is pleased to announce that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will support 24 Fellows from economically disadvantaged areas to attend the Options IX conference.
Travel Fellowship Award Policy
- Applicant must be from an economically disadvantaged area. Click Here to view list of eligible countries.
- Applicant must currently work or study in the field of influenza and must provide documentation on their institution’s letterhead with a letter from the department head confirming their current position. If the Applicant does not provide such documentation, he/she will be disqualified from consideration.
- Submit a 300 word summary explaining how attendance at the Options IX conference will impact the applicant’s studies or education in the field of influenza.
- One application per registrant.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit abstract to Options IX, but it is not required.
Submission deadline 20 May 2016.
Notifications will be sent out in the first week of July 2016.
- Up to $2,000 in airfare booked through the ISIRV designated travel agent
- (4) Nights hotel at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Hotel (room and tax)
- Up to $375 in meals
- Up to $60 in ground transportation
- Complimentary registration fee
- 1 year membership to ISIRV
Contact Jessica Dougherty at email@example.com